We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky trek booking

sacramento
7 posts
Save Topic
Sky trek booking

Hi, I am going to visit monteverde in the next 2 weeks. If i have to book the sky trek canopy tours and hanging bridges should i have to book it from here or can i reach monteverde and book it from there. Can you please suggest?

SE Michigan
Level Contributor
68 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky trek booking

You can do it there. We had a pre-booked package (Selvatura) but since our trip up to Monteverde was delayed by a pretty major accident on the highway, we weren't in the mood to wake up early the next day to see the sights (we arrived close to midnight). One of our group got up early and had the hotel clerk rebook it for the following day, and this was no problem at all. We also arranged for part of our group to go on a zip line adventure with another outfit (Aventura) the evening before they went - again, no problems. So I suspect that you too will be fine if you just wait.

2. Re: Sky trek booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 06, 2009