We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canopy tour , which one if staying close to Jaco

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmette
Level Contributor
54 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
canopy tour , which one if staying close to Jaco

Ok, read so much about these canopy tours. Which one would you recommend if we are staying south of Jaco. I was leaning toward Tura Bari. How long would the drive be. Seemed they had the highest # of platforms. Thanks

quepos, costa rica
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: canopy tour , which one if staying close to Jaco

The # of platforms on a canopy tour means nothing. The total leanght of lines is the true test of the canopy. Sky mountain has over a mile of cables and is located south of Jaco and they will pick you up. fishingjohn

Wilmette
Level Contributor
54 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: canopy tour , which one if staying close to Jaco

fishingjohn. Thanks once again. I will take this info with me. I checked out thier site and it looks terrific. Do you know how high the platforms are which you start from? Sounds crazy but one person in our group is limited to how many stairs they can climb. We we definately go to Sky Mt.

Also once you arrive in CR should we expect to find coupons or discounts for some of the activities?

You've been a big help

Jaco, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: canopy tour , which one if staying close to Jaco

I am scared of heights so don't have personal experience, but I send a lot of people to the Chiklets canopy tour in Hermosa. I hear good things about all the canopy tours though.

4. Re: canopy tour , which one if staying close to Jaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 27, 2009