We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beaches

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
268 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
beaches

its my understanding you can go the beach from here, is worth going here or somewhere else. trying to decide if we should fly into sju and out of lib

journeysbyjackie@hotmail.com

quepos, costa rica
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beaches

If I could understand your question I would happily respond. fishingjohn

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
268 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beaches

Sorry it sure is unclear what Im trying to say. Ill try again.We want to go to arenal for several days and then go to a beach location for several days in Jan. I was wondering how the beaches and hotels in the Manuel Antonio are like compare to other areas. I do not see that too many people go to this area for the beaches. jackie

quepos, costa rica
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: beaches

the beach inside the park at Manuel Antonio is great and the beach outside aint shabby either. please read the other threads about the beaches here. fishingjohn

Evansville, Indiana
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: beaches

I just got back from CR last night, and we spent time in MA. We toured the park then swam at the second beach--there are 3 inside the park. It is absolutely the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. There were no other people there so we had the beach to ourselves! The water is a tourquoise blue! The beaches are just as pretty outside of the park but much more crowded, and our guide recommended not leaving anything unattended outside the park on the public beach. I would definitely recommend to go to MA. IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

5. Re: beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 13, 2009