We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat in Manuel Antonio (Staying at Arenas del mar)

Baton Rouge...
5 posts
Save Topic
Places to eat in Manuel Antonio (Staying at Arenas del mar)

What are some recommendations on dinner/lunch locations while staying in Manuel Antonio. My wife and I are going on our honeymoon soon and looking for some ideas for dinner outside of the hotel restaurant.

Mohrsville...
Level Contributor
219 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat in Manuel Antonio (Staying at Arenas del mar)

I would have to say.... Agua Azul ( awesome views ....does not accept reservations ) .... Victorias ( awsome italian with excellent entertainment ) ... Barba Roja ... ( Great chill vibe and 2x1 happy hour ) Ronnys Place .. ( Great sunset , sangria and food ... Ronny is pretty cool too ) ....Cafe Milagro .. ( world class coffee , breakfast to die for also great lunch and dinners ) .... check em out !!

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
994 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat in Manuel Antonio (Staying at Arenas del mar)

Big Mike has many of my favorites listed above......add to it Kapi Kapi.....(Asian fusion type menu with seafood, steak, pasta, chicken in a quiet setting with ambiance!).

Tulemar Dave

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to eat in Manuel Antonio (Staying at Arenas del mar)

Hard to argue with those recommendations above, they are all excellent. You might also enjoy adults only Hotel Makanda (just up the hill from Arenas del Mar) as well as Kapi Kapi and Karolas are excellent for that special fancier dinner night. Enjoy!

4. Re: Places to eat in Manuel Antonio (Staying at Arenas del mar)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 14, 2014