We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's your favorite romantic restaurant in MA?

Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
Level Contributor
6,433 posts
218 reviews
Save Topic
What's your favorite romantic restaurant in MA?

Hi, guys - We're looking at going to Manuel Antonio for a future trip, and I'm curious what your favorite romantic restaurant in the area is. We've eaten at several places that we liked including Ronnie's Place, Cafe Milagro, Barba Roja, and Cafe Agua Azul, but I'm looking for something a little less casual for celebrating a special occasion. Any ideas? Someplace with candlelight? If it had a great sunset view that would be awesome too but not a requirement - just good food and a romantic less casual atmosphere. Any ideas? Thanks for any guidance you can give me!

Texas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,433 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What's your favorite romantic restaurant in MA?

Great - thanks, Duncan. Is there a map anywhere online of MA restaurants that anyone knows of?

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What's your favorite romantic restaurant in MA?

Here's a few maps

http://www.crmaps.com/browse.php?virmap=ma

quepolandia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/q…

(The second link has MA and Quepos.)

For a romantic setting, I recommend Makanda by the Sea/Sunspot Grill. Re: lobsters. I would call ahead and inquire. It's all about what is fresh that day. However, I do know that MarLuna frequently has fresh lobster and it's excellent. I would not say it's a particularly romantic setting but the view of the Pacific is one of the best. Enjoy our trip!

Texas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,433 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: What's your favorite romantic restaurant in MA?

Awesome, Lisa - thanks for the maps. I'm sure we'll be going out a lot while we're there, so maybe we can do one night lobster and another night at one of the more romantic spots.

14. Re: What's your favorite romantic restaurant in MA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2014