We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Building at Si Como No?

baton rouge, la
14 posts
Save Topic
Which Building at Si Como No?

I have noticed that there are not very many responses to questions regarding the room situation at Si Como No, other than deluxe rooms and deluxe suites, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. We are staying in a honeymoon suite at Si Como No for 3 or 4 nights. The reservations representative advised me that I can chose which building I want to stay in, and all are available for the dates we will be there. According to the reservations rep, buildings 16, 17 and 18 house the honeymoon suites. The reservations rep recommended building 16, but that seems close to the road and parking lot. Building 17 seems to be stuck between two other buildings, which looks like it might obstruct the panaramic view. Building 18, from the map and overview photo on the website, seems to be the best. Anyone have any information or recommendations?

Also, everyone seems to be interested in the deluxe rooms. Is that because of cost, or are they just nicer rooms?

Thanks to all who reply!!

quepos, costa rica
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Building at Si Como No?

the nice thing about si como no is that you can call and get straight answers. building 16 has much better views but does have a little street noise, the gentelman in reservations said that given the choice he himself would stay there over 17 or 18 and other than the hottub the deluxe and the honeymoon are the same

Atlanta
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Building at Si Como No?

We stayed in building #18 in March (Deluxe Suite). We thought that it was defintely the most private building away from everything. But I wrote myself a note for next time that either building 17 or 18 would be my preferred area (defintely not 16 -not a great location... right next to the pool) Building 18 is a little more of a hike (but not much more) so that is why I would consider building #17 too - and I think the views were a little better (depending on the room of course) in building 17, but not significantly better. I think I would go with #18 for a honey moon, a little more romantic and private......but either way you will love it! Enjoy.

Laura

baton rouge, la
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Building at Si Como No?

THANKS, John and Laura!! I think we will request building 18.