We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agua Azul Contact Info

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
658 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Agua Azul Contact Info

I am looking to contact Agua Azul for information on dinner for a group. They only have a phone # on their website. Any chance someone has an email address for them?

Also, anyone know if they do group dinners? I know they don't take reservations. It would be for a group of about 20 during low season.

Thanks!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agua Azul Contact Info

Just skype them on their phone number. It'll only cost a few cents and someone will speak English on the other end.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
658 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agua Azul Contact Info

Thanks! That's a good idea.

I never thought of that. Probably because I don't use Skype that often.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Agua Azul Contact Info

Best to call and ask to speak with Paige or Rob (the owners). They work hard and don't spend much time on the internet. Great food, so enjoy!

4. Re: Agua Azul Contact Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, December 16, 2013