We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great kids pool on a budget?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Level Contributor
284 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Great kids pool on a budget?

Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me cut down time on my search.

I am looking for shallow (3 foot) pool, at least 1 bedroom with a seperate living area (and sofa bed) & small kitchen. I'd like to stay below $300. We are going in low season.

I've found several great villas, but they have pools that are small & go quickly over 5 foot in depth.

There is a villa called "Jungle Villa" but it looks rough on the inside for the price- however it has a very large shallow end pool.

I love the La Posada casa, but once again- tiny pool that's too deep for my kids.

Any tips or ideas would be great! I don't want the beach as our only option

Thanks!

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great kids pool on a budget?

I think Hotel Parador has a shallow kids pool. Honestly though, that would be pretty rare to find a pool of only this depth, as it pretty well rules out all adults enjoying the pool when only 3' deep! Enjoy!

Iowa
Level Contributor
284 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great kids pool on a budget?

Thanks LivNLarge,

I've found some villas in Dominical that have pools with shallow ends. I guess I'm going to have to head out that way if I can't find a shallow end pool in MA. It just seems odd large hotel pools are 4-6' deep all over. I know from reading here that people do bring kids to Costa Rica- kids are usually short :)

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45,538 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great kids pool on a budget?

YEP it can be hard to find a place with shallow pools...sorry!

Dominical is great...with some incredible nice houses...

roadadvisor

Iowa
Level Contributor
284 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great kids pool on a budget?

Thank you all for the help

5. Re: Great kids pool on a budget?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 15, 2013