We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestions on a restaurant for a rehearsal dinner?

new jersey
11 posts
Save Topic
suggestions on a restaurant for a rehearsal dinner?

I have 25ppl who love to eat and drink. We want great food and views. Any suggestions? we are getting married at Makanda by the sea and the receptions at the sunspot. I haven't been to MA for 3 yrs. I'm sure there's great new restaurants. help!!

Rhode Island
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestions on a restaurant for a rehearsal dinner?

Congratulations! I just returned from Makanda and while there was thinking about what a great place it would be to get married! Would love to hear how you planned- one question is does Makanda lift their no kids policy if you rent out the whole place? As for restaurants, after many recommendations from locals we kept finding ourselves in Quepos, whcih you know does not have the views of MA. One place we went that really good and had a great fun ambience was El Gran Escape. It is right across the street from the beach but we went there at night so I am not sure if you could even see it. One fun thing, it was somebody's birthday and a band seemingly came out of a closet and did a fun conga line type thing. Seems like it would be a fun place to party!

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestions on a restaurant for a rehearsal dinner?

I owuld suggest: Makanda = can't go wrong there,

and also check out: La Lanterna in Quepos - it is very quaint and the food is fabulous.

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suggestions on a restaurant for a rehearsal dinner?

I owuld suggest: Makanda = can't go wrong there,

and also check out: La Lanterna in Quepos - it is very quaint and the food is fabulous.