We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Costa Rica

Which Manuel Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Voorhees, NJ
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Costa Rica

Hello, we are a family of 4 (2 kids, 8 & 13) and are considering Costa Rica for our November vacation. Last year we went to St. Thomas & loved it, but we thought we would like a little more adventure this year. Of course we would like a nice, clean hotel with good food, & we are looking for at least one beautiful beach with good snorkeling in close proximity. Any thoughts? If so, which airport to fly into? Thank you, Karen

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Costa Rica

Hello Karen! Thanks for beting on Costa Rica for your next vacations . . . you won´t get dissapointed! Could you read some information about Manuel Antonio and also about the Drake Bay and the Caño Island . . .

I always suggest to fly direct to the Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO). It is right in the heart of the country and it´s an excellent base to inititate your journey around the country. Most of the beaches are located in a range of 3 hours to the airport, as well as the most important volcanoes and National Parks.

Would you want to have a sample of an itinerary for a 7 or 10 day vacation in Costa Rica with plenty of time for relaxation and even more time for adventure and activities?

Drop me a line at alonchavez@gmail.com and I will reply you with all the answers and all the information you might need . . .

looking forward . . .