We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mal Pais/Santa Teresa Options

Which Mal Pais hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucester, MA
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mal Pais/Santa Teresa Options

Hello

My boyfriend are going to be in the Mal Pais/Santa Teresa area from July 14th- 18th. We are looking for an affordable place to stay that is walkable to the beach and also some restaurants. We don't mind some walking. Also it would be nice if it has a pool and breakfast included, but those aren't musts. We have found the following four hotels. What would you choose out of:

Frank's Place

Ritmo Tropical (and does anyone know there current rate, I haven't gotten an email response yet)

The Place

or Mal Pais Surf School

ANY ADVICE???

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Mal Pais/Santa Teresa Options

Hi millswf:

Just click on my profile and send me a personal message, I will try to answer your questions as best as I can.

22. Re: Mal Pais/Santa Teresa Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 02, 2011