We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Opening - Red Palm Villas - Honeymoon Villa

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
425 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Last Minute Opening - Red Palm Villas - Honeymoon Villa

I had to cancel my honeymoon last minute, and we had reservations at the Red Palm Villas' Honeymoon Villa for Jan 10-13th. I'm not sure yet if my travel insurance will cover our losses - it is very iffy - and thus I'm hoping someone will fill our spot at RPV. It is located right on the beach near the Florblanca end of Santa Teresa, in front of a great surf break, and it is really neat looking, with good reviews. If you're interested, please let me and Red Palm Villas know. You'd book through the owner, Mike, whose email is on the Red Palm Villas website, and he'd refund me my $ minus a 30% rebooking fee, which is better than nothing at this point, IF my travel insurance doesn't come through.

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Santa Teresa
Santa Teresa
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Florblanca Resort
Florblanca Resort
354 Reviews
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
The Red Palm Villas
The Red Palm Villas
238 Reviews
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Mal Pais Freedom Riding SUP
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Canopy del Pacifico Mal Pais
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Jobbie's Long Boards
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
1. Re: Last Minute Opening - Red Palm Villas - Honeymoon Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, August 12, 2009