We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scuba diving near Los Suenos

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
scuba diving near Los Suenos

We will be staying at the Los Suenos Marriott the week of March 11th. Are there any recommended dive companies in that area? I've googled but not having much luck. Thanks!

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
5 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scuba diving near Los Suenos

I am also interested in SCUBA in the area of Los Suenos. We will be there in March and would love to hear what options we have for SCUBA.

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scuba diving near Los Suenos

Hi there!

I don't know about scuba diving tours in Los Sueños, but in Quepos/Manuel Antonio there are at least one company. If you have a car,Quepos/ Manuel Antonio is about less than one hours south, from Los Sueños.

Saludos

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
11 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: scuba diving near Los Suenos

Did y ou go diving? How was it. I'm headed there in June.

Thanks

4. Re: scuba diving near Los Suenos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 14, 2013