We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The truth about Clarita's Beach Hotel

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec
1 post
Save Topic
The truth about Clarita's Beach Hotel

Hi there,

Can anyone who has been to this beach front hotel tell me if it is a clean and nice place to stay. I have already booked 10 nights here and will be leaving on the 12 of February, 2007. I've read the reviews and the last one scared me. It spoke of ants, coackrotches, etc. Please give me your honest opinion of this hotel as soon as possible. Thanks.

tacoma,wa.
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The truth about Clarita's Beach Hotel

Ya want the truth? I got here at Claritas two days ago and the rooms are clean and there are no ants or coackrotches. But as with any place in the tropics if you dont see bugs now and then your blind

tacoma,wa.
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The truth about Clarita's Beach Hotel

Hey there,

Let me tell you who ever wrote that bad review is full of you know what. I am currently sitting in Claritas. This is my 3rd time here in the last 10 months. It is a great, great place. I have never seen a bug here and the rooms are very clean. The staff is amazingly good and you won't find a better value in Jaco. I would never think of staying any where else. Believe me you won't be disappionted, not only is it clean and profesionally run it is a boatload of fun.

John

3. Re: The truth about Clarita's Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 23, 2009