We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booze cruise from Jaco, who wants to go!

Cohasset, Minnesota
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booze cruise from Jaco, who wants to go!

Hi, I am going be staying in Jaco by myself from March 26 to 31, 2014. There is a booze cruise tour that sounds like a blast for just $99 put on by Adventure Tours Costa Rica. Includes riding in a 4X4 in the jungle and stopping at 4 small town bars. It is for private parties of 4 or more, so I am looking for some people to go with, check out this link and if it sounds fun to you, we can meet up and Jaco for a drink and talk about it. adventuretourscostarica.com/tours/…

I was think of going on the 28th, but I'm flexible. Hope to hear from you.

Yonkers, New York
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booze cruise from Jaco, who wants to go!

I am going to be in Jaco in two weeks and was looking into going on the Jungle Booze Cruise with my friends. Did you go on the tour and how was it?

2. Re: Booze cruise from Jaco, who wants to go!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 29, 2015