We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for people to share a Party Boat

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for people to share a Party Boat

My friends and I will be in Jaco on the weekend of April 19th, and we've chartered a 60' party boat. My group is small, and the boat accommodates upwards of 50 people so I'm looking for few fun people to enjoy the boat with us and maybe share a small portion of the cost. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for people to share a Party Boat

Did you have any luck? We're coming down May 3rd and were thinking of doing the same thing. Was it worth it?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for people to share a Party Boat

Hey John,

I am looking to book a private boat in Jaco for about 45 people, can you please send me the information of the company that you used?

World
Level Contributor
44 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for people to share a Party Boat

Lara, I would suggest contacting Costa Rica Waterfall Tours. They offer a great private 63' yacht.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for people to share a Party Boat

lol. A party boat. That's awesome. 50 people. Wow. Livin the life man..... livin the life. Inviting random people on to the boat.. I'm glad some people are having fun out there :D

5. Re: Looking for people to share a Party Boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, September 04, 2013
6. Re: Looking for people to share a Party Boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 06, 2014