We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Ellenwood
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels

Does anyone know of any budget hotels in Jaco besides Blue Palm and Clarita's?

2 people, up to $100 a night Jan. 24-28, 2013 close to beach shopping and nightlife.

World
Level Contributor
44 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels

There are tons of hotels in Jaco that 2 people can get for under $100. Lots of hostels with private rooms for around $25 a night. Or actual hotels for around $70. Check out: Cocal, Posiedon, Best Western, Mango Mar, Mar de Luz; all of which are located on the main strip in Jaco with the shopping and nightlife. Make sure to check out Costa Rica Waterfall Tours while in Jaco, they offer the best tours in the area!

Ellenwood
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels

thanks so much!!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,518 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels

The best check once you are there...since some times in budget hotels what can be good for me...maybe is terrible for you...but if you shop around...you will be surprised of the many options you have!

roadadvisor

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,087 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels

I always stay at Poseidon when I am there. This is on Calle Bohio and under 100 a night if I remember correctly. killer restaurant - http://www.hotel-poseidon.com/

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,974 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels

January is high season, so some of the budget friendly hotels are not a budget hotel this time of year. If you are comfortable with waiting that may be your best bet. I was going to suggest South Beach Hotel but I think they are closing when you will be there. Call them and see. They are under new management so hard to find info but they have a website.

6. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, December 14, 2013