We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terrazza del pacifico reviews please!

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles...
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
terrazza del pacifico reviews please!

thinking of staying there in mid April. Has anyone been ther recently and what did you think? Is the restaurant affordable?

Thanks for your help!

1. Re: terrazza del pacifico reviews please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:39 am, March 31, 2006
Tampa, FL
Destination Expert
for San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: terrazza del pacifico reviews please!

No Tomas, alacraft means Jaco. I guess you don't know the hotels in that area. It is located at the north end of Playa Hermosa (aka Boom-Boom beach for the thunderous waves that crash at that end of it). I haven't stayed there in a REAL long time, so this definitely DOESN'T qualify as a recent review. At least when I was there, the accomodations were nice and the restaurant was affordable. However, I did get a very bad shrimp cocktail (spoiled) when I was there and caught something that still makes my stomach react very violently to shrimp to this day (a real crying shame cuz I used to really LOVE shrimp). There's no rule that says you have to eat where you stay though. I suggest you take a cab into Jaco which is just a short drive away and sample one of the many fine restaurants they have there.