We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break with 3 kids - Must do list?

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bloomington...
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Spring Break with 3 kids - Must do list?

We will be arriving in late March with our 3 children, 7, 10, and 11. We are adventurous and are looking forward to exploring the wildlife and natural wonders that Costa Rica has to offer. We are renting a house in Jaco and will have a rental vehicle. I would love to hear of suggestions and things you might feel that we can't miss while staying for the week. My oldest son is very into birdwatching so any thoughts on that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Spring Break with 3 kids - Must do list?

We used Costa Rica Waterfall Tours for our waterfall hike. It was perfect for our kids (and a scared mom!). We walked to the bottom and hiked our way UP the stream and different sets of smaller falls and pools they could swim in. It was great fun. And we also did the Jaco Canopy Tours for the zip line. We all had a blast. I will post on those specifically. Manuel Antonio was okay. For what we payed for a guide and entrance fee, I wasn't overly impressed. We saw 4 sloths but not much else. The beach was nice. The whole day was crazy crowded and I wouldn't expect to see much with all the noise in the crowds. At least the sloths couldn't fly away.

12. Re: Spring Break with 3 kids - Must do list?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, May 06, 2013