We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

Where is a good spot to watch the Super Bowl in Jaco. We have a couple of drinkers and one non drinker who enjoy theirselves. We are in the 60 year old catagory.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
459 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

Los Amigos is always a favorite. If you want a bit more classy, the lounge at the Los Suenos Marina is cool and has leather couches.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,841 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

I would do the Sky lounge at Poseidon myself - http://www.hotel-poseidon.com/

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

Previous posters rohr and inca are 100% on the mark. A few other ideas, the Hook Up Bar at the Los Suenos Marina has a good sports bar theme, lots of TV's. Claritas on Jaco Beach (north end) has the Miss Clarita's contest each year, two hours before the SuperBowl. Frankly probably more girl watching than game watching ... but there you go with your options. Enjoy! Lisa

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
459 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

Didn't know about Ms.Claritas! I love that bar!!!!

Guess where I am going? jejejje

connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

I posted a similar question about a month ago....good to see a few other options. Looking frwd to watching the Superbowl in Jaco and not in cold New England.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

Great spot at Hook Up by Los Sueños Marina...nice people...great location...good food..great ambiance overall...just 15 minutes from Jaco...

roadadvisor

connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

Staying at the Marriott our last night in Costa Rica and will be at the Hook Up.....can't go wrong with Roadadvisors advice :-) Plus the property looks amazing.......glad we're able to get a friends &family rate.

See you there!

8. Re: Super Bowl Feb 05 2012 in Jaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 26, 2013