We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyms in Jaco

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mijas, Spain
Level Contributor
35 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Gyms in Jaco

Hiya guys, will be staying at the Hotel Club Del Mar in January and won't have a car. Ideally would like a gym within walking distance and looking for an exercise bike and poss some free weights. Anyone know of anything please ?

By the way thanks to all you regular, local contributors for your many posts on all the different subjects about Jaco. I'm sure I'm not alone in reading them all and they're really useful, Jenny

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyms in Jaco

There is a nice gym not far. It is about a 10 minute fast walk, or 15 - 20 minute stroll. It is at south end of the main street across from Mare Alta Soda and above the coffee shop. You can't miss it. There is also one farther into town, it doesn't have a/c, but has everything you would need. Just ask Club Del Mar folks and they will point you in the right direction.

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyms in Jaco

Always good advise from mrolfes. I believe the name of the gym that mrolfes is referring to is Platinum. But you can easily see the gym equipment in the large windows that front the street. If you decide to walk the beach from Club del Mar, look for the Jaco Beach Village complex and then head up (east) to the main road. You'll be close!

3. Re: Gyms in Jaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, January 16, 2013