We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

New Orleans
Level Contributor
170 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

Some in my traveling party want to use the Oxygen Spa around Los Suenos but can't find out where it is. Has anyone been there and can you tell me where is it located???

costa rica
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

I have not been there but here is the link for them

oxygenspacostarica.com

The address you'll find on the website with phone numbers etc.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
170 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

thanks Costa Rica Viva, but i put the address in Google and nothing comes up. i'm trying to find out how close it is to the condo we are staying in.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
460 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

If the condo is in Jaco then this Spa is about 10-12 minutes away. It is in the town of Herradura between the Los Suenos resort and the main hwy.

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

rohr is correct, it must be on that road that leads to the beach but for the life of me, I can't place LaReserva. Do you want me to give them a call from here and find out how many kilometers from Los Suenos entrance?

New Orleans
Level Contributor
170 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

Thanks everyone but I got in touch and they don't actually have a spa, they come to your room or condo for massages and spa services. Thanks, again for the replies. Will be there in a few weeks!

6. Re: Oxygen Spa in Los Suenos/Jaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, November 04, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Jaco