We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Jaco

California
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurants in Jaco

Will be visiting Jaco next month and would like to know which restaurants have great food, expecially seafood. I've heard there are some great inexpensive restaurants, but haven't heard any names. Any help would be appreciated.

St. Thomas,Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Jaco

We visited Jaco beach area in Mar 2005. We stopped at a restaunt I think it was Steve and Mary's. The food was very good. It si a small place on the beach. the veiw from the patio is terrific.

You will find alot of itallian and pizza restraunts in the area. We did try a couple and they do make excellent pizza.

arizona
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Jaco

Hi: Try Claritas Beach Grill and Bar. It is on the beach about 200 yards north of the Best Western. It has a huge barbeque grill on the beach and serves great seafood. I really enjoyed the seared Ahi tuna steak and red snapper. My girlfriend loved the teriyaki Mahi-Mahi. I also suggest the seafood garlic pasta. Buen Apetito!

Level Contributor
231 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Jaco

Wmac, Re: good restaurants in jaco,The Pacific bistro iz definately gourmet(seafood) also try the Wishbone, both on the same strip.

Bon apitite !joel