We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playas del Coco

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Costa Rica & the...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Playas del Coco

This is a great little town! However NEVER EVER go to COCO EXTREME. The owner (PETER) has a location at Playas del Coco and also one at Playa Panama. I went to Costa Rica on a study abroad trip and this was my favorite town but I went ATVing through COCO Extreme and was charged 750$ to go on one trip instead of $75. The owner is a complete liar and pretended to try to fix the situation but was really just yanking my chain and wasting my time. I even went back to Costa Rica and tried to get the situation figured out, but he constantly lied to me and my bank would do nothing. He is an extreme jerk and honestly ruined my Costa Rica experience, please AVOID going here, his employees don't know how to run a business and dont know how to ring up an order. Please don't let what happened to me happen to you.

Good luck, enjoy your vacation! Costa rica is beautiful, but there is some corruption so just watch your back and make sure you look at everything that you are signing.

1. Re: Playas del Coco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:32 am, October 09, 2009