We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfito Dock to Town

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
455 posts
131 reviews
60 helpful votes
Golfito Dock to Town

I have confirmed with the cruise ship that we will be docking in Golfito and not anchoring in the bay when we visit (small ship). However, it is too early to find out if the cruiseline will run shuttles into town.

We prefer not to do cruise ship excursions, so my question is how far is it from where the ship docks to the public dock in town. Can we walk? Or will we need transportation? I am trying to organize a private tour to the wildlife sanctuary, and the boat to get there would be picking us up at the public dock in town.

Thank you.

1. Re: Golfito Dock to Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, January 17, 2018