We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monkey lodge

new york
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
monkey lodge

has anyone stayed at monkey lodge?

Raleigh, North...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monkey lodge

I'm a bit behind on this, but maybe someone will find the information useful. We spent four nights there in March of 2005 and I would highly recommend it, based on our experience. The owners are friendly, the food is good, and the little cabins are spartan, but comfortable. I was plesantly suprised considering how inexpensive it was. They also rent out kayaks and you have access to the pool, bar, and a few trails at the much more expensive property next door. We will stay here again if we ever decide to return to Tortuguero.

Amsterdam, The...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: monkey lodge

Anyone knows where Monkey lodge is located in Tortuguero? Can I walk to the town at night?

Thank you!

3. Re: monkey lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 15, 2009