We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you need transportation to Puerto Viejo area?

Gatineau
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Do you need transportation to Puerto Viejo area?

Hello everyone,

My wife and I will be in Costa Rica in Puerto Viejo / Punta Uva area. We have arranged for a private bus to get us there from the airport. We have room for 4 more person. If you would like to share the ride and the cost it will be my pleasure to discuss details with you. Just reply to this email. We are arriving in San Jose, Costa Rica on February 28, 2009.

For more details do not hesitate to reply to my email.

You may also reply in French.

Phil from Gatineau Canada

Texas
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Do you need transportation to Puerto Viejo area?

If the ride to PV/Punta Uva is around noon on Saturday, the 28th, then my wife and I would love to join your group. We arrive in San Jose on the 27th and are planning on traveling on the 28th but I am assuming you are traveling to PV/Punta Uva on the 29th. Correct?

Mike and Erin, Texas

2. Re: Do you need transportation to Puerto Viejo area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, October 19, 2009