We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on where to stay in cahuita

Which Cahuita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nashville
2 posts
Save Topic
advice on where to stay in cahuita

hello,

my girlfriend and i are going to be staying in cahuita for one night next week. we plan to hike through the national park and wander the town some during our short time there. how far apart are the two? would you advise staying in the town, or closer to the park? we will be catching a bus around 9:30 am so my leaning is to stay in-town so getting to the bus stop will be easier. A recomendation for places to stay would be greatly appreciated. We will be staying at fancy places on the pacific side later in the trip, so we aren't looking for anything real luxurious here. Just something clean, safe and near walking destinations.

Thanks!

Chicago
Level Contributor
235 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: advice on where to stay in cahuita

For info on Cahuita National Park Hotel, Call Ricardo at 506 8382- 0139 - he speaks English. I made a reservation for March, and he said to call him when we arrive in Costa Rica - he will hold the room for us. We stopped there last year when we toured Cahuita National Park. I looked at one of the rooms - it is a nice hotel with A/C, right on the ocean next to the Park entrance. They also have a restaurant.

Edited: 1:03 pm, January 18, 2010
12. Re: advice on where to stay in cahuita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 18, 2010