We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Copal Birding tour

Mountain View, CA
Level Contributor
55 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
El Copal Birding tour

Has anyone taken the one day birding tour offered by ACTUAR? How was your experience and would you recommend it?

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Copal Birding tour

I haven't taken the tour but I know that ACTUAR is a great organization and you can't really go wrong booking with them.

Mountain View, CA
Level Contributor
55 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Copal Birding tour

Thank you!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Copal Birding tour

You are welcome. It would be great if you could let us know how everything went once you return home from your visit. I know you will love your time in Costa Rica.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,172 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Copal Birding tour

Totally agree with Hattie ACTUAR are a nice group of locals...that many of us love Costa Rica...

(copy paste)

Travel at a healthy and relaxed pace, so you can savor the true essence of Costa Rica cultural discovery --learning about other cultures and sharing a bit of their day to day lives.

Just imagine: falling asleep to the sound of crickets, walking in the forest with your senses open to the life surrounding you, waking up with the roosters to take part in the morning chores, or adventuring with guides who really know their territory are all rural tourism experiences; be it one day trips or multi day wildlife tours!

I will recommend them any time...

roadadvisor

5. Re: El Copal Birding tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, June 20, 2013