We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Selva Biological Station documentary

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
343 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
La Selva Biological Station documentary

There was a documentary about the La Selva Biological Station on the Costa Rican TV. It's in spanish and the quality on You Tube is not the best, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Might be interesting for the ones planning to go there, even without understanding every word they say. One of my favorite places to visit in Costa Rica. Lots of wildlife and an amazing rainforest.

Part 1: www.youtube.com/watch…

Part2: www.youtube.com/watch…

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Selva Biological Station documentary

Muchas Gracias!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Selva Biological Station documentary

Thank you...great for some people that have no idea about Sarapiqui...it is always nice to learn and never to late!

roadadvisor from Costa Rica and IN COSTA RICA

3. Re: La Selva Biological Station documentary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 28, 2011