We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monthly rental flat tamarindo?

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Monthly rental flat tamarindo?

Hi there,

I would like to get some advice about the rental market in Tamarindo, could you tell me what we can get for around $1000 for one month? As well, would you recommend to book before to be in CR or is it more interesting to search will on the stop?

Many thanks for the infos!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
734 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monthly rental flat tamarindo?

Check the rentals right here in TA. You should probably try to find something before you arrive. The problem is that in high season people don't want long-term rentals because they get much more $$ by the week so the pickin's will be slim.

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monthly rental flat tamarindo?

check http://bluewaterpropertiesofcostarica.com/

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monthly rental flat tamarindo?

Thanks for your answer but could you tell me what is the market rate per month for a one or two bedroom condos? I mean something to the US/European standard. Well, $2000 seems to be way too expensive if we compare that the living standards in CR and the price of the properties for sale...

Cheers

4. Re: Monthly rental flat tamarindo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo