We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best resort for 30 yr olds?

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
162 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
best resort for 30 yr olds?

my friend and I, both in our 30's are looking for an all inclusive resort in March. We would like any suggestions for a good place to go and meet up with some other single people.

Thanks

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best resort for 30 yr olds?

First, most all inclusive resorts in CR that I know of are perry expensive and thus for older, married couples. Perhaps you need to look at resort towns such as Tamarindo and Manuel Antonio, both of which have a lot of younger people and find a hotel and enjoy the variety of places to go and to have some fun.

San Jose, Costa Rica
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best resort for 30 yr olds?

I agree. In Manuel Antonio I would suggest you to stay at La Mariposa, El Parador or Costa Verde ( Hotel Playa Espadilla is also a good option).

There are various bars and clubs in Quepos, and Arco Iris discotheque is a usual meeting places for singles and friends.

Mar y Sombra, located in Manuel Antonio, right on the beach is the favorite spot for singles looking for meet people. You can walk off the dance floor and right out onto the beach. The bear is cheap and there is no cover!

Also consider Jaco. A beach town 40 miles northern Manuel Antonio. It is mostly a party-surfing town, popular because of its clubs, restaurants and elaxed environment. Actually you could try start your trip in Jaco, and spend the remainder of your time in Manuel Antonio.

If you wish, I can help you with the arrangements for hotels, your tours and transportation at no extra charge.

E mail me at ajadvise@hotmail.com and I will provide you with all the info you may need.

thanks and good luck!

Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo