We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

Wilton,ct.
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

My husband and I are attending a wedding in Tamarindo on the beach in October. Want to stay in an all-inclusive. Does anyone know of an all-inclusive that is not to far from Tamarindo?

Also, would like to know what the Direa Tamarindo golf and resort is like. Have read mixed reviews.

Thx

Bigmoe222

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

BArcelo Playa Langosta...is a t the end of Tamarindo beach...even that is called Barcelo Playa Langosta...is a good place..

Tamarindo Dirias..is a good location...

R.A Luis

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

I would check under the hotel section of this page. You can read reviews, see pictures, and get an idea of what is available.

Wilton,ct.
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

Thanks for info,.

I would also like to know how far the Occidental Grand Papagayo is from Tamarindo. I was reading up about it and it sounds nice.

Any other advice regarding nice hotels would be great.

Thanks!

The Woodlands, Texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

We were just there and I would have hated staying at the Tamarindo Diria. The hotel is smack dab in the middle of town on the most crowded beach in the area. We knew some people staying at Cala Luna and they liked it. I stayed at Los Altos de Eros which was an experience all on it's own, absolutely FABULOUS!! I will tell you October is big time rainy season and some of the hotels close for the entire month.

Utah
Level Contributor
80 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

Wow Lindsey! los altos is pretty pricey. You mus've really wanted to pamper yourself. I bet you had a great time. I had been wondering if the experience justifies the price. Sounds like it was worth it huh?!?

6. Re: Attending a wedding in Tamarindo Costa Rica in October.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 05, 2009