We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard Villas Review

Phoenix, Arizona
6 posts
Courtyard Villas Review

We are looking for places to stay with 4 young kids, all under 10 with the youngest being 4. We really like the Courtyard Villas since they have their own small pool. Is this location close walking distance to restaurants and beaches suitable for young kids? Thanks!

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,730 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Courtyard Villas Review

There are a couple of small markets and a couple of small restaurants within walking distance, but most are not. However a short taxi ride to town for multiple options. As far as the beaches in that area, most of Playa Langosta is rocky, but there are some sections of sand. Find a sandy area and keep close eye on the kids.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
54,153 posts
122 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: Courtyard Villas Review

Yep agree with Allilam …keep a close eye on the kids…

roadadvisor

Edmonton Canada
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
68 reviews
54 helpful votes
3. Re: Courtyard Villas Review

I don't think that Playa Langosta is a good place for kids to go in the ocean, except perhaps at the southern end near the estuary-- and even there I have experienced very strong currents at times. The safest beach in Tamarindo for kids is the southern end of Playa Tamarindo, near Capitan Suizo hotel, as it is sheltered by a small island. That would be about a 15 minute walk from Courtyard villas.

Phoenix, Arizona
6 posts
4. Re: Courtyard Villas Review

appreciate all your help, I will look for a condo/villa closer to that area then.

5. Re: Courtyard Villas Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, February 08, 2018