We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

Which Santa Cruz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

Looking for some people to join us on a Sunset Sail out of Coco Beach while we are there from May 14-21, or if we have enough people they can pick us up right at the Riu.

Sunset Sail is $69 per person. Minimum 4 people, (or $276.) This includes open bar of beer, Sangria, cocktails, sodas, juices, water, fresh fruits and other tasty treats. Maximum 16 people.

Search tripadvisor or Seabird Sailing Excursions or follow this link.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g309243-d1…

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Jeffrey & Chris

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

Now that I look at our schedule Wed the 19th would probably work better. Let us know which day would work for you.

Thanks again,

Jeffrey & Chris

Saint Louis
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

Wed the 19th works for us.

Saint Louis
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

We could meet at coco beach.

Richboro...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

We would be interested in going on the 19th also. Let me know if you have made final plans.

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

Tracbob

I sent you a private message. Please check your inbox and get back to me.

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

The boat has been secured for Wed. May 19th 3PM launch out of the Crab Entrance at Coco Beach. We can probably add another couple or two if there is still interest. Info and website mentioned above. Let me know ASAP if you would like to join in, so that I can let the crew of the Seabird know in advance.

After the Sail we will be heading into town to continue the celebration.

Looking forward to a fun time on the water!!!!!!

Take care,

Jeffrey & Chris

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

We have sent you the info concerning the Sunset Sail on Wed the 19th. We still have not heard back from you. I see you are coming in on the 16th. Leave us a message at the front desk or here on Tripadvisor or our email address which we have already sent to you. Hope you can enjoy the Sail with us.

We are going on a whole day tour to the Volcano on Sunday the 16th and will not be back to the Riu until late Sunday night.

Take care,

Jeffrey & Chris

Gulf of Papagayo...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

hey if you don´t find people going over there look for some guys outside of the beach they bring people to do sailing and other things they have people every day.. look for diego or roberto they could help you out.. they can have more people from the hotel

good luck

coco beach, costa...
5 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

Suggestion just make sure about the weather for a sunset sail on the rainy season in Costa Rica and in the Guanacaste Province. If the weather looks nice just go ahead if not don´t go out.

good luck

20. Re: May 14-21 @ Riu Guanacaste-Sunset Sail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 19, 2010