We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental from liberia

nj
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
car rental from liberia

flying in on jan 17th are any suggestions for a car rental place. also we are staying at the jw marriott the reviews are awesome the only thing i have been reading is it is expensive any suggestions for restaraunts in the area , thanks dean.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental from liberia

www.mapache.com my fav best local out of LIR

Your hotel nice remote expensive

head into www.tamrindo.com for cheaper food drink

Ahsahka, Idaho
Level Contributor
252 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental from liberia

I have reented from Budget and Avis many times. Never had any problems with either one. I will be there in Feb. and renting for the first itme from Dollar.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car rental from liberia

http://www.dragonflybarandgrill.com/

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
166 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car rental from liberia

Any difference between the big name rental car places near LIberia as far as one being easier to get to - shuttle pick up, counter service,etc?

Ahsahka, Idaho
Level Contributor
252 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car rental from liberia

from my experience it is the same, take your pick.

6. Re: car rental from liberia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 03, 2010