We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Rental in Samara - looking at La Villa Blanca & others

Which Playa Samara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
purcellville
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Rental in Samara - looking at La Villa Blanca & others

Hello, I was ready to book La Villa Blanca for our family of 4 this summer but am concerned that it has been moved off of the Costa Rica pages on VRBO and now pops up as a highly reviewed choice in Kansas--this makes me a little nervous! Anyone been there recently? The last review (very good) was from Dec. 2013. Also looking at Casa Marguerita, which is up a hill and would be a hike to town and Casa Verano, which looks like it might be in town but private. Any advice or other suggestions? We kind of like the idea of being able to walk to town and we do want access to a pool. Thanks!

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Rental in Samara - looking at La Villa Blanca & others

Well, Blanca Villa is still there. It's located right on the beach a few yards away from the main drag. It's also located next to some noisy nightlife... If that bothers you, don't stay there. I need to point out that nightlife isn't noisy every night, but when it is noisy, I'd be bothered when I am trying to sleep.

Verano is right at the entrance to town but not on the main street. It's a nice place and centrally located. It will take you just a few minutes to walk to the beach. I'd probably prefer Verano over Blanca - unless being on the beach is a must, making Blanca essentially the only choice.

I don't know which "Marguerita" you mean - could you include a link?

Samara
Level Contributor
810 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Rental in Samara - looking at La Villa Blanca & others

Hi. Villa Blanca is located across the street from Rancho de la Playa which used to have pretty loud music several times a week. However, after many complaints, they got shut down for music. They have recently started up again, however, they are starting early and ending early as well. I also have a feeling they will not be doing it as often as before. So dont shy away from that option. Casa Verano is also a fantastic option. Just off the main road but you are still in town yet quite. Lovely owners and great location. Cannot go wrong with either :)

Have fun!

Playa Samara
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Rental in Samara - looking at La Villa Blanca & others

Try to see also at Samara Rocks two very exclusive villas,in a very hight class and quite area not far from the centre.

Enjoy your stayin Samara!!!

4. Re: Villa Rental in Samara - looking at La Villa Blanca & others

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 18, 2015