We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Islita Restaurant Prices?

Weeki Wachee...
Level Contributor
193 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Islita Restaurant Prices?

Can anyone give me an Idea what the menu prices are for dinner at lunch at this resort?

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Islita Restaurant Prices?

I can't really help you with much details, bobkatsmith, but we drove down to Punta Islita from Samara and had lunch and it was pricey. However, it was fantastic! And worth every penny........

Like I said, not much help - but maybe someone else with more experience will come along.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Islita Restaurant Prices?

Just email them and ask for menu.

Samara
Level Contributor
946 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Islita Restaurant Prices?

I agree with Hattie. Don't recall exactly what the prices were just that they were high but it was worth it!

Have fun!

4. Re: Punta Islita Restaurant Prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 13, 2014