We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

Which Playa Samara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gatineau
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

Hello Everyone,

I am planning a trip with my wife, to Samara Costa Rica or Playa Carrillo next February 2011 and we would like ideas for a house rental close to the beach and/or town. Can anyone send me ideas at a descent price. We are looking for weekly rental. A place that is secure and clean. To give you an idea of what we are looking for, we spent almost a month last year at Pachamama Caribe on the Carribean side of Costa Rica and we loved it. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks - Phil from Gatineau, Canada

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

Hi Phil...I will keep my ears and eyes open for any good deal around Samara!

roadadvisor

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

Hi Phil - there are many houses in the Samara area that fulfill your requirements. For starters, look at the many listings on vrbo:

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…a729

If you can't find anything there or feel, for some reason, that you want to rent through an agency, then look at:

www.samararentals.com

www.exclusiveescapescr.com

Both are local companies that have been around for many years and haven proven to be honest and reliable. I am sure that either will be happy to assist you in your search.

Particularly in Samara, you will find that the town is small and right along the ocean, meaning that most houses have the proximity to the ocean that you are looking for. You might find it difficult to find houses right on the beach - I can only think of one...

Carrillo is set back a bit from the beach and you will find it not very convenient if you intend to walk to the beach. The beach, however, is gorgeous.

Gatineau
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

Thank you for your quick reply and thanks for keeping an open eye for us.

Phil,

Gatineau
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

Hi,

Thank you I will have a look at your addresses.

Phil, Gatineau

5. Re: Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 am, May 14, 2010
6. Re: Samara area, Costa Rica Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 10, 2010