We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Punta Islita/any help would be appreciated.

Which Playa Samara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jersey
Level Contributor
112 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Punta Islita/any help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone. I have a few questions first of all, how is the food at Punta Islita? Prices, variety etc etc. If I dont want to eat at Punta Islita is there a spot nearby or somewhat close? Does Punta Islita have some sort of nature trails or walks? Will my wife and I be able to do hiking around the hotel? If so how are the trail. Finally I heard something about the hotel offering mountain bikes, is this true? Thanks in advance.

Santa Cruz...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Punta Islita/any help would be appreciated.

I stayed at punta islita on my honeymoon back in 2000. The food was awesome, however it does get pricey especially for Costa Rica.

There isn't really other places you can go other than at the resort. There is a little town close by that you might find something but we were never able to.

There are plenty of hiking traisl near by. My wife and I did much walking and hiking just by walking out the front of the resort and exploring.

Yes they had mountain bikes and al kinds of other stuff available to rent. Great place if your willing to splurge.