We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
532 posts
Save Topic
Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

We are building a new beach house just outside of Samara, and we are not sure which of the many web pages to advertise on (they all want money of course). I would love to hear what web sites any of you have used to look for places to stay.......so we dont waste our limited ad budget.

Thanks,

PVR

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

VRBO.com and http://www.exclusiveescapescr.com/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

you also might check here:

http://samarabeach.com/

costa rica
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

vrbo.com

…typepad.com/playa_samara/home/index.html

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

I haven't been all that impressed with Exclusive Escapes.

They seem to have a hard time getting ahold of the owners to make a booking. So they told me to send a deposit of more than 100% and they'd send me confirmation and pricing later.

I've been questioning whether they are a legitimate company. They probably are, but we'll probably end up going elsewhere and the owner will not have their house booked.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

They are legitimate, though. It's family from California that's running it and we've had great experiences with them. From experience, I know that many owners live just about anywhere in the world and can be hard to get a hold off.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

I can understand having difficulty reaching the owners. But the suggestion that I pay them a HUGE deposit before they can even confirm availability seems a little shady.

USA
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

Try www.samararentals.com this girl has a very good stablished company, she has been doing this for years, we have a condo and a house, she advertise it for free and if she rents she get a % comission, we have good coments from our tenants about her, she does property management too. Contact Melissa, she also works for MP Realty with her husband Peter, he sold us the house.

New york
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

We recommed SAMARA RENTALS, our family had a bad experience with exclusive escapes last Dec, Melissa help us a lot, we were last December there and will be back Dec-Jan, this time we booked a house with Melissa directly, not anymore with EE.

VRBO it a good option if you want to advertise, but for local help we recommed SAMARA RENTALS.

Buena suerte !!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

Yes, how could I forget?! Samararentals.com is excellent, too and should have been the first web site to pop into my mind.

washington
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Where do you look for Samara beach house rentals?

I know this topic is a little old, however I would like to make it known that I have been renting from exclusiveescapecr.com for the past 6 weeks and have had a great experience. They have been very helpful and the condo that I am renting is incredible. I have no complaints, and I plan to use them again in the future.

Personally if I were renting my house out, I would use Giorgia and Angelina anyday.

I hope this helps! Happy travels and good luck with the construction