We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice place, nice beach in the area

Which Playa Hermosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, TX
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice place, nice beach in the area

My fiancee and I are honeymooning in Feb. in the area and wanted to know a nice upscale place on the beach. Anyone know?

Utah
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice place, nice beach in the area

The Four Seasons by Playa Hermosa is beautiful! I wish I could afford that place for my honeymoon!

http://www.fourseasons.com/costarica/

The Four Seasons is about 30-45 min from the Liberia airport!

Hit up Playa del Coco at night for some fun, and for great nick knack shopping! There is also a really good burger place on the side of the road called Jimmy’s burgers, I think that was the best burger I’ve ever had!

We stayed at Hotel El Velero on the beach in Playa Hermosa, it was great! We had massages right on the beach out there for like 20 bucks too.

Great snorkeling on the peninsula right there too! If you go diving, check out Diving Safari’s and ask for Mauricio as your diver master. He rocks!!!

We saw 4 sharks, eels, octopus, stingray, sea turtles, brine shrimp, and thousands of fish!

ENJOY!!!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice place, nice beach in the area

Occidental Grand in Pappagayo

vargascostaricatours.com for great adventures. Ask for Carlos, he is an awesome guide. They offer smaller private tours without huge crowds. Congratulations!

3. Re: Nice place, nice beach in the area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa Hermosa