We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Information

Burlington, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Getting Information

I have noticed in these forums that there is all kinds of information....is there a central location (web site) to get good information. I will travelling to CR xmas day for a week of fun and frolic....and i would like to know waht is available...

thanks to all contributors..

...j.

Level Contributor
255 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Information

This is a good sight, especially the forum and the hotel ratings. we've book every trip using the information here for the last 5 years. Frommers.com is also good and gave us great contacts for day trips we went on and hotel contacts. Take all of the information in diverse sights and then make your own conclusion. Good books: Frommer's and Lonely Planet. Have fun!

NY
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Information

There are some good websites, but what are you looking for? What parts of the country? What type of information?

Burlington, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting Information

we are looking for the "good" tour guides...we are going to fiesta priemer,,,at xmas..

Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
867 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting Information

Trip Advisor has a page on the Fiesta with remarks from guests who have stayed at this hotel. First hand recomendations.

See - tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g635535-d301…

Burlington, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting Information

THANKS FOR THE REPLY PAPA...i watch your posts with interest..

yes...i have been following the site regularly, however it is getting closer to departure day and i (we) 4 of us.will be travelling to fiesta..

i am an avid photographer and want to get as many opportunities for some neat pics....and of course some shopping....AND LOTSA SUN....

from waht i have read here, i noticed that some people have pre booked for tours....so i (we) was looking for some suggestions other then what is listed on the site....i guess i should have been more precise in my request....

thanks again for any help you can give...

...j.

Burlington, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting Information

THANKS FOR THE REPLY PAPA...i watch your posts with interest..

yes...i have been following the site regularly, however it is getting closer to departure day and i (we) 4 of us.will be travelling to fiesta..

i am an avid photographer and want to get as many opportunities for some neat pics....and of course some shopping....AND LOTSA SUN....

from what i have read here, i noticed that some people have pre booked for tours....so i (we) was looking for some suggestions other then what is listed on the site....i guess i should have been more precise in my request....

thanks again for any help you can give...

...j.

7. Re: Getting Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:58 am, December 14, 2006
Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
867 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting Information

Most tour operators will be full during Christmas week that is why reservations are suggested. If you wait until you arrive you can still book regular scheduled tours with the National Tour operators but it will be in 25-50 passenger groups so plan for line ups and waits. This is the busiest week of the year. For groups of 4 or more private tours can be arranged to suit specific requirements and locations but again these must be reserved asap. Be more specific on what you want to do and I'll make some suggestions.

Burlington, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Getting Information

THANKS FOR THE REPLY....

maybe we will meet when i am there... you allowed to give an email address..???

Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
867 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting Information

When you specifically ask.......yes. Only then. Guidelines are in place so this doesn't become an advertising forum.

papagayo.mike@gmail.com

Get answers to your questions about Playa Hermosa