We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour in Playa Hermosa (guanacoste region)

Seattle, Washington
12 posts
Save Topic
Happy Hour in Playa Hermosa (guanacoste region)

What are your favorite happy hours at playa hermosa in guanacoste region? Restaurant + times.

Parry Sound, ON
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Happy Hour in Playa Hermosa (guanacoste region)

I just returned from Playa Hermosa - it is definitely a quiet town with a nice beach! Nothing commercial about it at all. Like someone said, El Valero is a nice spot to have a drink or a meal. Very few vendors, unlike some of the busier beaches. The timeshare thing is a bit annoying, but just wave & keep going. If going to Coco Beach, start at the beach at Beach Bums & work your way up the street. It is a bit dusty at Beach Bums during the day, as they are doing work on the beach right out front, but good Happy Hour prices, sometimes live music and the food was good too.

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
550 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Happy Hour in Playa Hermosa (guanacoste region)

I second what Sounder said. In addition I spoke to a couple who stayed at your hotel and they loved it. They considered the restaurant there 5 star. Playa Hermosa is very quiet and it has a nice long beach. The Upper deck sports bar was slow, not many patrons except of course during the super bowl which was the only time that I saw it busy.

13. Re: Happy Hour in Playa Hermosa (guanacoste region)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Playa Hermosa