We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar offered tours

NC
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar offered tours

Has anyone taken any of the tours that the hotel offers? If so, please let me know if you do or do not recommend them. We would probably be most interested in snorkeling, Guaitil Articraft town tour, Palo Verde National Park tour, or the "Beach day" tour, which takes you to the beaches of Potrero, Flamingo, Conchal, Brasilito and Tamarindo.

We will be there 3 nights before our Tauck Bridges tour starts in July, and want to see things that the tour doesn't offer (and I don't want to rent a car). I should add that it will be me and my 11 yr old.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Mentioned in this post
Palo Verde National Park
Palo Verde National Park
380 Reviews
Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
Flamingo Beach Resort...
2,263 Reviews
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
Tamarindo
Tamarindo
Liberia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar offered tours

If you would like to visit all of this locations you need to combine some of them. Example, the beach tour Conchal, Tamarindo and Flamingo, can snorkle in Conchal.

Palo Verde boat ride can be combined with Guaitil.

Hope info helps

Alejandro

Mentioned in this post
Tamarindo
Tamarindo
Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
Flamingo Beach Resort...
2,263 Reviews
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,017 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar offered tours

If you have a car...you can do Guaitil and Palo Verde for about $ 50.00 per person including lunch...boat to Palo Verde , Guide...most places will charge around $ 80.00 per person...my advice check prices once you are here you will save money...you do not need any middle person...deal direct with tour operators...

roadadvisor

3. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar offered tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:25 pm, February 01, 2011
4. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar offered tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, February 02, 2012