We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
75 posts
191 reviews
Save Topic
Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

Does anyone know if Villas Sol allows you to purchase all inclusive on a daily basis or is there a minimum number of nights in a row? I am planning multiple day trips and do not want to pay for all inclusive when not at the resort. However when we are at the resort it would probably be more convenient. Any info would be appreciated.

If not can someone give me an idea of the prices for meals and drinks at the resort outside the all inclusive.

Thanks

Edited: 11:22 am, January 15, 2010
Playa Hermosa
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

You can purchase the all inclusive on a daily basis or even purchase your meals individually. The resort has a mix of European and All Inclusive Plan. If you need pricing information contact the Resort at info@villassol.com.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

check your TA reviews carefully prior to booking

you do not have to do AI

www.costarica.bookit.com many better options than Villa Sol

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

www.lafinisterra.com lots better there cheaper too usually.

Seattle

Jan 1, 2010 | Trip type: Friends getaway

I stayed at Villa Sol for two weeks. There were 6 of us in a group- 2 couples and 2 singles. We had 2 bedrooms in suite 59-1. The view from our balcony was fabulous. They had a lot of wild cats. About 6-10 cats hung out on your deck everyday. They were harmless. Be prepared to get a workout and pack good water proof walking shoes. It seems that I was walking up and down the hill the hotel sits on. There are several shuttles but sometimes it's just faster to walk than wait. The hotel does provide you with cooking essentials. Although the all inclusive was nice I think it was over priced. It was nice not to cook and have someone pour me drinks but your can spend your money in better places and get better food and drink.s The grocery store is within 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive. The location was great. only a short walk to the beach or quick drive to other towns.

The services did lack- Our key cards hardly worked and we had to replace them daily. They never left enough towels. The AC broke every night. The bathroom stunk like sulfur. They don't speak great engilsh on the phone. The manager at check out was the reason I will never go back. He charged my friend for a vase that was broken in the lobby due to bad placement. It was very poor taste of the manager.

Make sure you bring socks to wear in your room. Your feet will get very dirty. Also bring bug spray. All my friends got eaten alive while out on the balcony at night.

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
75 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

We are already committed to here trhough a timeshare exchange. We will make the best of it.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

Good luck...it is a nice place ...

Luis roadadvisor

colorado
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

I am also staying via RCI. On the RCI website it states that the hotel room is in the timeshare rooms. Has anyone stayed in one of these? Are they refurbished like the hotel rooms?

7. Re: Villas Sol All Inclusive Plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:36 am, October 23, 2010