We have a small group that is heading to the Occidental Grand Papagayo mid-June. None of us have ever been to Costa Rica, so we are looking for some suggestions.
1. We would like some suggestions on a great local (nothing horribly expensive) cuisine restraunt. You know, the places the LOCALS go.
2. A couple of us would like to go Scuba diving somewhere in the area (we've dove once before - not certified) -- Any suggestions for a good/reasonably priced Scuba company?
3. Any other MUST DO tours. We've been looking at the canopy tours and they sound great, however there are a LOT of tour companies that provide these... What would be the most adventurous one?
4. Which beach sould we visit? (I've never done surf boarding before, so I'd like to give that a try)
5. Any other things that we should consider doing?
We will be renting a car, so we won't be relying on cabs or taxi's, etc. for transportation - hopefully this helps us out.