We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
335 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

Hi! Just wondering if anyone has recently stayed at 'Carmela by the Sea' vacation home rental on Playa Grande beach? We're looking for any experiences you may have had with this rental - thank you! :))

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
335 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

Hmmm.....anyone?

Nantucket
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

I am considering the same property? Anyone out there?

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
335 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

Hi Nantucket, I just sent you a private message regarding this property......

Wheeling, West...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

Hi There,

I am looking at the same property. Wondering if anyone has any information? Thanks so much!

San Francisco...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

Hi, I am looking at the Carmela by the Sea property as well! Did anyone have any information to share on it?

Thank you! :)

Atlanta
Level Contributor
282 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

There is one company that rents that villa but they're hard to get a hold of. I haven't rented it to clients for about a year. The beauty of it was the price and that it's beachfront but there are others to consider. Let me know if you'd like me to find the contact info for you.

Tricia

crvacations@mindspring.com

Wheeling, West...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

I have rented it for a couple of weeks during the month of June. So looking forward to it. I have found the contact person to be very helpful and very friendly. Will keep you folks posted!

Merchantville, New...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

If you are looking for a great time this is it. We stayed there in 2010 and are going back again in 2011!!!! Can't ask for a better location. Surf great, but the pool even better. The Bakery Truck arrives on Tuesdays, and Fridays get the angel wings. Bring lots of zip lock baggies with you to store stuff in *(little ants unavoidable). pura vida! TWNST!

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

Hi, I just saw this post about Carmela by Sea in Playa Grande. Thinking of renting it this April. Have you stayed there?

10. Re: Carmela by the Sea in Playa Grande - Anyone stayed recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, March 09, 2013