We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferrari Surf Resort

NY
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Topic
Ferrari Surf Resort

Has anyone stayed in Ferrari Surf Resort in Playa Grande?

Any comments? Can't find any reviews about the place. We are not surfers, so not sure if it would be a right place to stay in December.

Thanks

Mojo Surf Adventures
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Frijoles Locos Surf Shop & Spa
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
YouAreCostaRica
Kayaking & Canoeing, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Scuba & Snorkeling
Playa Grande Shuttle & Tours
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Taxis & Shuttles, River Rafting & Tubing, Boat Tours
Durham, Connecticut
Level Contributor
290 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ferrari Surf Resort

I gotta tell you guys, I was enjoying the back a forth, as an outsider you are both carried away with you position's just in an apparent attempt to win something here. Stuff happens, especially in travel!

Unfortunately, XMC2, you have the most to lose and with your last comment you may have done just that! Because this Post has gone from amusing to being offensive! Are you sure you meant to call the people you hire lame? Are you serious! That's real endearing!

I would look at definition 2 below and consider an apology to those you so generously provide opportunity. It is your responsibility as an owner to provide your employees with the tools necessary to do their job. As an absentee owner I would think you would make that an even greater priority.

Definition copied from Apple Dictionary:

lame

adjective

1 (of a person or animal) unable to walk normally because of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot : his horse went lame. • (of a leg or foot) affected in this way.

2 (of an explanation or excuse) unconvincingly feeble : it was a lame statement and there was no excusing his behavior. • (of something intended to be entertaining) uninspiring and dull. • (of a person) naive or inept, esp. socially : anyone who doesn't know that is obviously lame. • (of verse or metrical feet) halting; metrically defective.

San Jose, CA
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Ferrari Surf Resort

Your assumptions and articulations are a continuing string of falsities and negative spins, e.g. (A) You called me and by extension Ferrari employees lame, I did'nt. I merely responded sarcastically, (B) I am not the owner nor are the "employees" employees, but instead they are partners, and (c) I would have taken your critique fairly and squarely except that were dead wrong on 2 major points, hence i responded, then you responded and on and on. Again if you have an ounce of "charity" in your heart and are a "marketing" person... then help save this business, not destroy it. Your move.

Tamarindo, Costa...
10 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Ferrari Surf Resort

It appears that Ferrari's went out of business! At least, I believe its under new ownership.

It's now called, "The Green Board".

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
533 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ferrari Surf Resort

Haha. Thank you CostaRicaSurf for re-visiting this forum. The owner shows a clear example of how a business owner should NOT re-act when having something negative said about their business. Gee, I wonder why they went under? lol

15. Re: Ferrari Surf Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 11, 2009