We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap accodomations

San Jose, Costa Rica
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheap accodomations

Hello , I am a Tico who grew up going to PDC since I was 5 (in the early 80s)

I am thinking about heading over there for a couple of weeks but ironically I always vacation far far away from CR and I haven't been to Guanacaste in over 10 years

can anyone recommend dirt cheap hostels or something similar to it (I am a Tico plus when you turn off the lights all the rooms in the world look the same way) :)

it is ironic that I ask this to an English speaking board but somehow I sense this is the best way to get something cheap :)

I suppose I could land there and get into the closest cantina and ask around but I like to make plans.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,438 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap accodomations

since you speak good ESPAÑOL ...the best is once you are here to shop around...hard to recommend affordable accomodations...since most of the time what is good and affordable to some one is not so ...for somebody else!

roadadvisor

2. Re: Cheap accodomations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 18, 2013